Sunday, October 21, 2007

Samurai Showdown



My experience today is like as if it's out of the Japanese samurai movies!

Aquaz Jewell, my friend in SL, showed me her swordsmanship skills with her friend gura Botha, at a dojo where they had a deathmatch duel. Aquaz fought well but gura, being a master at the dojo, quickly take her down with a few swipes from his sword. Aquaz worked hard to train well and it shows, since she could stand a master for a while. Gura is really good, competiting against other opponents.






Afterwards, other challengers came forward to practice/challenge gura. Lots of swords chashing, kicking, and even special moves fast as lighting appeared in the battle area. I am excited to learn some moves myself, but I have to find an English-speaking dojo/trainee first.




Dojo, yamagata(199,221,24)

1 comment:

Aquaz Jewell said...

I'm so happy to show you Japanese Sim's dojyo where you can get excitement to watch.And thank you so much for those nice comments and pix. wow am I seemes a good fighter? hehe,i am not.
I didn't tell you all,you know so much about swordsmanship though.
It is not just kill each other with their swords but train their spiritual part also.
You have to concentrate or keep yourself strong putting your eyes to your enemy in every way.
I really thank the owner of this dojyo gura Botha to give me a good fight today.If you wanna be a Samurai I recomand to come visit here and take a look first.