Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Para" and "Handsome Sushi"

Wow, you're in for a double-treat today, thanks largely to Aquaz Jewell!



First off, we head to a restaurant called "Para", a Japanese-style BBQ place. Aquaz and I ate a lot and drank a lot there. The sim is quiet but it was a lot of fun, seeing how I can grab a piece of the hot BBQ meat every 15 second and gulp it all down with beer. It was fun to hang out in Japanese sims with someone who understood Japanese, and who's as much fun as Aquaz. Thanks to the owner of Para for having us to have a good time!











The second place we visited is called "Handsome Sushi". It's a sushi-boat Japanese restaurant where you sit down, take the dishes of sushi you want, and start eating. Again, the restaurant is in a semi-empty sim (KABUKI) and the food was great. I wish there was a read AV there to serve us, like making the sushi there for real! It's fun to see myself as I eat a delicious piece in my hand.



Well, that's it for my post for now. More to come later!














para, JAPAN 04 (64, 227, 26)

KABUKI, KABUKI (73, 58, 28)

1 comment:

Aquaz Jewell said...

Hi Chika, i really feel so happy again that I can remind of our good memories in SL from your
writing of your blog.
As you already know,those time with you are so precious and it was so exciting!
I told about this blog to the owner of Yaki-niku restaurant House Para, he was pleased so much about this.
Tell them loudly that restaurant is marvelous work of which is alike so much in RL in Japan.
After that we went to belt conveyor serve Sushi shop,too.
In Japan,that type of Sushi
restaurant is very popular now.
I had to tell you that 'handsome Sushi restaurant set the pose balls to be a Sushi cook or a
maneger of that shop anytime if you like. If the visiters tip you,that is all yours.
To make things fun, that restaurant
owner made his shop so. Let's try to be a Sushi restaurant crue next time.
Chika,thanks again,you made my day!!