Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fortune Diner


Hello! Today I had the wonderful time meeting Aquaz Jewell and dii Boa at Fortune Diner! I've always felt alone in Japanese sims because I couldn't understand or type Japanese, but I feel almost like home at Fortune Diner with Aquaz and dii, chatting in English while sipping on a shot of fresh coffee. It was fun to chat with them lightly and getting to know them better. I am so happy!

Come check it out! Most of the staff at Fortune Diner can speak and understand English! I love the Margie's Diner-feel that the Fortune Diner offers, just like the ones in RL!



I put on my Kimono and Japanese traditional-style haircut to fit myself into the Japanese sim environment. How do I look?

Aquaz was being silly by wearing that large "Ai" sign on her head! I wonder why she did that...

Fortune Diner, Harajuku (152, 72, 23)

1 comment:

dii said...

Hi Chika. It was very nice talking at the diner. In that time, Aquaz told me that she could offer whatever I wanted (usually beer or food or something...), so I asked her if she could give me "love" . Of course I was not serious, just joking. That was why Aquaz showed big plate written in kanji "ai", that meant "love" in English.
I hope you can see what happened there.
Please come to fortune diner again and I am really looking forward to having chat with you again :-)